http://emoticongue.blogspot.com -->

.t.h.e. .l.a.m.p. .p.o.s.t.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Quotations

So many year I live with Internet. Menuntunku ke tempat-tempat yang belum pernah kucapai. Akhirnya aku menemukan banyak quote yang very inspiring for me. This is some of them:

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.
o Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear. Taken from Dune by Frank Herbert

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
o Martin Luther King, Jr.

Other will coming soon...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home