http://emoticongue.blogspot.com -->

.t.h.e. .l.a.m.p. .p.o.s.t.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Everyone Can Be Freak

Everyone can be a freak. Seriously!

I knew a girl, a nice girl, funny in her own way. And I play a little flirt game. A game called,"hi, girl!" with text message (sms). The odd part of this game is I don't give her my name. It's have a great consequences in the end of the game, she called me,"Stalker!" and now she still calling me stalker.

I never really care what everybody say about me, but a stalker? Now I'm the freak? Wow!

A little weird though. I have a good life. I have a lot of good friends. It's funny, you know, to be someone "stalker". Maybe what they said is right "the first look is all that matters". And I don't give a good first look. And that make a stereotype.

Maybe it's just a misplayed game of flirt.
Maybe she's not a girl with a lot of experience.
Maybe it's a hard lesson for me for not to flirt with a introvert women. A game that I always played well, and end well too, now end with a disastrous effect: a bitter rot, and a smile of defeat(?).

God do has sense of humour...

Have you ever freaking out somebody?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home