http://emoticongue.blogspot.com -->

.t.h.e. .l.a.m.p. .p.o.s.t.

Friday, October 13, 2006

About Libra

Libra is my zodiac sign, the only inanimate sign.

Libra's character are:

Positive side:
Diplomatic and urbane, diplomatic? well no I suppose, urbane(polite) not quite
Romantic and charming, Romantic? not quite, I'm a bit rash, charming? I don't have the proof
Easygoing and sociable, Easygoing, hell yeah! Sociable? I have a lot of friends
Idealistic and peaceable, Idealistic? Yup, Peaceable? Maybe yes, but sometimes I prefer the hardway

Negative side:
Indecisive and changeable, Indecisive? Maybe I called it question everything, evey decision and careful, too careful
Gullible and easily infuenced, Yup, especially by a influenced man or a beautiful lady ;;)
Flirtatious and self-indulgent, Flirtatious? what the hell? no... self-indulgent? quite true

So how many percent is the correctness? Maybe about 75%.
Is it true that our sign determined our character? Maybe, maybe not... (well I'm indecisive didn't I :p )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home