http://emoticongue.blogspot.com -->

.t.h.e. .l.a.m.p. .p.o.s.t.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

D-nial's Series Of Fortunate Events

This day maybe my lucky day. Well, you don't know how lucky you're till the day ends but here we go:
  1. I went to KONI and jogged, but hey... where is my friends? All of them absent today... Damn! Usually I jogged until 7 o'clock, but coz I'm alone, I went home at 6.30. Damn you all!
  2. I get home at 7 o'clock, eat, bath, and comeback to campus at 8.30. My original plan is to go to campus at 9.30, but thank god I went earlier.
  3. I get to campus at 8.40. There is a ruckus in Lab. All of them prepared for Wireless Final Exam. Me too.
  4. I tought the exam was at 13.30, but hey, I get it wrong. The exam held at 9.10. Lucky me! I don't get enough time for preparation, but I'm lucky enough to enter the exam.
  5. The problems was too perfect, all my friend know that I'm often slept in class. But 3 of the 5 problems was teached when I was at full concentration. Lucky me?
  6. I finished the test at 10 o'clock. Too fast? You bet! Only me and agri finished that quickly.

Well, my day ends well, or almost. I wrote this at the lab. Originally I wanted to do my TA. But the lab is too crowded and hot. I can't concentrate. So I wrote this.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home